Residential Short Term Rentals/AirBnBs
Residential Long Term/Yearly Rentals
As soon as a tenant puts in a request for maintenance we send our in-house technicians to provide pristine service for your property in a timely and efficient manner and provide guidance to troubleshoot any problem that may arise, which will alleviate the burden of emergency situations and avoid monetary loss.
- General Home Repairs
- Hurricane Prep and Repair
- Pavement/Pavers installations
- Pressure Washing
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Screen Repairs
- Sliding Door Maintenance
- Garage Door Maintenance Program
- Quarterly A/C Filter Change & Cleaning
- Light Bulb Changing
- Landscape Lighting & Timer Setting
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Custom Crown Molding
- Lighting Fixtures
- Plumbing Repairs and Upgrades
- Seal Dryer Vents
- Install Insulation
- Hot Water Heater Flush – Recommended once a year. Water sits stagnant for 3 to 6 months in summer and affects all aspects of the operation and useful life of your hot water heater unit.
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Wine Cooler, Dish Washer, Oven and more…
- Landscape Light Checks
- Re-keying, Lost or Damaged Keys
- Septic Tank
- Drain Fields
- Grease Traps
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Commercial Plumbing
- Video Camera Inspections
- Duct Cleaning
- AC Filter Replacement
- Routine AC Maintenance
- Installation and Repairs
- Silicone Roofing
- Repairs and Roof Replacements
- House Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Floor/Tile Polishing
- Indoor/outdoor Pressure cleaning
- Pressure Cleaning/ Upholstery Cleaning
Interior and Exterior Pest Services
- Termite Control
- Rodent Control and Remediation
- Interior Crack and Crevice Service
- Cleaning of cobwebs, Mud Daubers and Wasp Nests
- Exterior Perimeter Power Spraying and or Granulating
- Treatment of all Plumbing, Wall Voids, and Baseboard Perimeters
- ALL products are naturally derived or low toxicity for your safety
- Inspection for insects and potential problem areas inside and outside of the house
Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Pool Repairs
- Acid Washing
- Weekly Pool Maintenance
- Pool Heater Installation and Repairs
- Screen Repairs and Screen Enclosure Construction
- Residential and Commercial Landscaping
- Inground Pool Landscaping
- New Landscaping
- Irrigation and Repair
- Lawn Maintenance
- Lawn Spraying
- Landscape Design
- Tree Planting
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Removal
- Artificial Grass
- And More!!!
We do it for you!
Who: Citizens Group FL.
What: We alleviate the burdens of property ownership.
Where: Miami-Dade, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Monroe County.
When: With a fantastic team of agents, we will have your issue resolved in the most proficient and timely manner.
Why: Peace of mind.
“We protect your property as if it were our own, Bottom line!”
We collect all billing and payments in a promptly manner, and deposit the funds to the property owner/landlord every month. If there is a tenant delinquency in rental payment our trained agents will immediately go to the respective tenant and collect the payment with a late fee in person if necessary.
In the unfortunate event that the tenant is delinquent on their payment, we will take the necessary steps to evict said tenant and find a suitable replacement to fill the property in a timely and secure manner.
We Guarantee if a tenant breaks/violates or is evicted from the property within the year of the lease, we will not charge the property owner a fee to find a new tenant.
Citizens, will send their licensed and certified property inspectors to make sure that everything is working in a safe and functioning condition. The inspector will make sure that the entire property is in a safe and secure environment for the tenant and their family
Citizens Group FL, uses a proficient combination of marketing tools to generate the qualified leads you’ll need to have.
- Professional photographers on staff will be responsible for your listing’s illustrations, this includes drone shots.
- 4k 3D Tours of the properties will be generated, allowing potential clients to grasp a clear view of the property without the hassle.
- Content on our website is optimized to bring potential clients to your listing.
- Being connected with exclusive and renown real estate professionals allows you a quick transition from vacant to an occupied property.
- Our email newsletter goes out to over 10,000 potential clients on a monthly basis.
Our commercial and residential silicone flat roofing system is the perfect solution for roofs that want to be extended beyond their original life expectancy. When 100% Silicone is added to the roofing membrane, It essentially adds protection to the current roofing system and helps create a new roof, but at the same time is considered maintenance and not a secondary roof. With a silicone coating system, you get a seamless membrane that protects against rain and ponding water. As well as protecting the roof from debris and reflecting up to 90% of UV rays from the sun, keeping your property up to 40% cooler throughout the hot summers.
As a result of long exposure to the elements a building’s roof goes through extensive wear and tear. This is caused by extreme weather conditions, prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays and expansion and contraction under fluctuating temperatures. Also, silicone does not require any heat based installation methods, so it is much safer and quicker to install. The application of silicone is not only meant for bitumen systems, but also metal, TPO and PVC.
Instead of completely replacing a still largely functional roof which could be a huge expense, a more cost-effective option would be to apply silicone roof coatings. These are applied to the roof’s surface in two or three coats and help plug any cracks or damage, and in turn add many years. Also, before the silicone is administered, we will cut and replace any bubbling or severely damaged bitumen membrane areas and replace them with modified bitumen. We only use Silicone for roof coating applications versus traditional elastomeric due to the fact that elastomeric has a specific resin which, within 3-5 years, will dry up and cause premature cracking. This will require reapplication of the elastomeric to ensure the system is sealed tight
Life-time warranty on the reapplication of silicone
Here at Citizens Group FL, we stand behind our work and ensure that we will be there every step of the way in our relationship with our clients. After any silicone application is administered, it will be followed by a lifetime warranty on the reapplication. What does that mean exactly? It means that every 5 years we will personally send one of our Citizens Group FL inspectors to inspect the roof and make a report on its current conditions. Any areas that show wear and tear or cracking will be documented and later addressed by one of our Citizens Group FL technicians.